Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc. provides a working environment for employees that is enjoyable, yet productive. The practice challenges employees to achieve a sense of accomplishment in their work, while assisting the organization in maintaining its financial viability and patient-centered focus for future growth.
Practitioners are afforded the opportunity to work in an environment that is clinically challenging, quality driven and personally rewarding. Carolina Family strives to provide an excellent atmosphere for teaching and clinical training for medical, dental and pharmacy students. Leadership believes in the importance of having a well balanced work and family life.
The Board approved Mission of the organization is to provide accessible health care with excellence and commitment to a “patients first” philosophy. The Patients First Philosophy is defined as a commitment to providing for the needs, both spoken and perceived, of current and potential patients. Candidates for employment are expected to pledge their commitment to the Patients First Promise, including but not limited to the following:
• Every employee works in the Customer Service Department;
• I will make the patient’s visit memorable in some way, by a kind word or small gesture of caring;
• I promise to handle each customer complaint as an opportunity to be a hero in their eyes…an opportunity to improve service…an opportunity to right a perceived wrong;
• Without exception, I will treat each person I encounter with the highest level of dignity and respect.
Over 150 Carolina Family employees work from state-of-the-art clinical facilities; Wilson Community Health Center built in 2005, Freedom Hill Community Health Center built in 2007 and Harvest Family Health Center completed in 2011. Employees are afforded a competitive wage and salary package, along with the following benefits:
Health Savings Account
Company Paid and Voluntary Life Insurance
Company Paid Disability
Continuing Education Allowance
Employer Matching 403b Retirement
Group Dental Plan
Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
Eleven (11) Company Paid Holidays
Professional License and Dues Assistance
For qualified positions:
Signing Bonus/Retention Bonus
State and Federal Loan Repayment
• Click here to see EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES currently available for immediate placement:
Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc. is not currently accepting applications for unsolicited positions. Please feel free to check out our site often for new Employment Opportunities.
For Federal Loan Repayment Information: http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/